Bleak midwinter of STRIKES: Union barons plot to carry Britain to its knees as 100,000 civil servants, hundreds of nurses and rail employees and 1,000 bus drivers and set to down instruments in run-up to Christmas
- 100,000 civil servants together with driving take a look at examiners, border power employees and Jobcentre employees to stroll out
- Practice drivers at 12 operators to strike on November 26 within the lengthy operating dispute over pay, Aslef introduced
- Tube and London Overground employees have walked out in the present day crippling London’s transport community once more
- Virtually 1,000 bus drivers in London are to stage a sequence of strikes over pay. Tens days of motion is deliberate
- Postal employees to take nationwide strike motion on three days on the finish of November and one other day in December
Subprime auto delinquencies are a number one indicator of a housing bubble crash. In case you can’t make your automobile cost, you certain as hell gained’t have the ability to cowl your lease or mortgage.
Subprime auto ABS spreads have blown out as delinquencies climb.
— (((The Each day Shot))) (@SoberLook) November 9, 2022
The Wall Avenue-Federal Reserve Looting Syndicate is utilizing our faux, Soviet-style CPI inflation stats to juice its Ponzi markets and lure the retail investor muppets into the rigged on line casino for a closing fleecing…because the implosion of Housing Bubble 2.0 gathers power. I’ll take a tough go.
CREDIT CARD INTEREST RATES IN THE UNITED STATES SOAR TO THE HIGHEST THEY’VE BEEN IN 30 YEARS
Bank card debt additionally at file highs… $930 billion.
— Gold Telegraph ⚡ (@GoldTelegraph_) November 10, 2022
Shopper Sentiment Crashes Again Down Towards 4 Decade Lows
The views of U.S. customers concerning the economic system turned a lot grimmer within the first weeks of November, the College of Michigan’s client sentiment survey confirmed on Friday.
The index of client sentiment fell about 9 p.c to a studying of 54.7 within the preliminary November studying, pulled down by a way more unfavorable view of present financial circumstances.
The index that tracks the evaluation of present circumstances dropped by practically 12 p.c to 57.8 from 65.6. The index of expectations fell six p.c 52.7 p.c.
Happening the file right here. DEPRESSION (as in Nice Melancholy II) is a phrase that we’re going begin seeing plenty of as 2023 unfolds. This economic system is toast with out free cash.
— Lawrence Lepard, “repair the cash, repair the world” (@LawrenceLepard) November 11, 2022